HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN | 6th Edition PDF FREE Download
- 1 HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN | 6th Edition PDF FREE Download
Hey guys, In this post we have shared an overview and download link of HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 6th Edition PDF. You must have this book on your study table if want to PASS your NCLEX. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post.
Here on eduwaves360., we’re providing updated resources for your NCLEX exam. Click below to get them absolutely FREE 🙂
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ALL NCLEX RESOURCES
Get ready to pass both the HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN® exam! HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 6th Edition provides a complete, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study guide reviews content by concepts and clinical areas. Along the way, valuable tips from HESI help you apply principles of clinical decision-making and critical thinking. With more than 900 practice questions in both study and exam formats, the Evolve companion website lets you practice test-taking in the same electronic format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
KEY FEATURES Of HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 6th Edition PDF :
- Over 900 NCLEX practice questions on the Evolve website include alternate item formats, simulating the experience of taking the nursing school exit exam and the NCLEX-RN exam.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions include answers and rationales, reinforcing your understanding of key concepts and content.
- Fill-in-the-blank and prioritizing questions mirror the alternate item format item types included on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make it easier to search for review topics.
- Consistent chapter format makes it easy to find the topics within each chapter.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
CONTENTS OF THE BOOK :
1. Introduction to Testing and the NCLEX-RN Exam
2. Leadership and Management
3. Advanced Clinical Concepts
4. Medical-Surgical Nursing
5. Pediatric Nursing
6. Maternity Nursing
7. Psychiatric Nursing
8. Gerontologic Nursing
Appendix A: Common Laboratory Tests
DOWNLOAD HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 6th Edition PDF | FREE
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD|
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that- we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. eduwaves360.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover eduwaves360.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. Let us know If you feel that we have violated your copyrights. Please contact us on email@example.com immediately. We’re sharing ONLY with educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed Apps /software /Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove the contents, please contact us. immediately.