[JH sir] Problem Solving Techniques of P&I Chemistry for NEET
Etoosindia provides interactive video lecture explaining concept in a simple teaching manner, with the use of innovative techniques . This leads to high retention and students are able to understand the concept better. Each course is divided into a series of lectures and exam questions that highlight all the topics for that particular course. Etoos lectures are already molded as per the new neet pattern only to provide The best preparatory material. With Etoosindia’s JH sir Problem Solving Techniques of P&I Chemistry for NEET video lectures you can play, replay till the time you understand the concept. You can watch one lecture over and over again until you are thorough with its concept and understanding. Use this to brush up your skills on a particular topic or the entire course series.
JH Sir is known for his simplified Chemistry teaching techniques and students have fondly coined JH Sir as HIRWANI DEVELOPED FAST CALCULATION (H.D.F.C) and re-named him as JARA HATKE(J.H. SIR). JH Sir decided to put an end to the misery of students and impart them with unparalleled knowledge of the topic. He has focused on strengthening the concepts of the students to lay a strong base by way of this course. The topics covered under this course include:
Mole Concept, Atomic Structure, Gaseous State, Chemical Equilibrium, Thermodynamics, Thermochemistry, Ionic Equlilibrium, Redox Reaction, Liquid Solution, Solid state, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Table & Periodicity, Chemical Bonding, Hydrogen & it’s Compounds, s Block, p Block, d & f Block, Coordination Compounds and Metallurgy.
The spirit of this course lies in strategy formulation encompasses focused, regular preparation and timely revision of important concepts & problems.
COURSE FEATURES :
- Problem Solving teachiques is provided in form of Basic Exercise, Analytical Exercise, Assertion Reason Exercise and Previous Years Exercise of every Chapter.
- Basic Exercise contains 1704 solved problem to strengthen the base of student.
- Analytical Exercise contains 877 solved problem to improve the concepts of student.
- Previous Years Exercise contains 1034 solved problem to get the complete idea of type of questions asked in NEET/AIIMS.
- Assertion Reason Exercise contains 344 solved problem to get the conceptual clarity of topics.
- PDF file of all the exercise will be provided to students, so they can attempt the problem before going through video lecture.
- Medium of Instruction of this course is English.
Courses Info :
Subject : Chemistry
Category : Problem solving
Language : English + Hindi
Learning Target :
- Must for Class 11th and 12th studying students who want to do well in school/board examination and preparing for NEET and AIIMS.
- Ideal for Class 13th students who are preparing for NEET and AIIMS.
- Essential for NEET/AIIMS Exam preparation.
|BONUS CHECK :|
Download JH sir Problem Solving Techniques of P&I Chemistry for NEET ;
If You like JH sir Problem Solving Techniques of P&I Chemistry for NEET then share with your friends. Subscribe us and press that bell icon for latest post updates.
You might be missed :
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. eduwaves360.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover eduwaves360.com server does not store any type of book,guide, software, or images. Let us know If you feel that we have violated your copyrights. Please contact us on email@example.com immediately. We’re sharing ONLY with educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed Apps /software /Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove the contents, please contact us. immediately