Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th edition PDF | Free download |
Hello everyone, welcome back to eduwaves360.com . So Today, here we are going to share Free PDF of Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th edition. This one is the latest Q&A Review book from saunders itself which You must have this book on your study table if want to PASS your NCLEX. although you knows about it but let me just give a brief introduction about this masterpiece.
Here on eduwaves360., we’re providing updated resources for your NCLEX exam. Click below to get them absolutely FREE 🙂
Practice makes perfect with Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 8th Edition. this is the best The best NCLEX® Q&A review book ever which has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent test plan. This new edition includes NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online which includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, this is THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation. But don’t just take our word for it — read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
KEY FEATURES Of Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th edition PDF :
- Offers more than 6,000 test questions.
- Giving you all the Q&A practice you need to pass the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Each question enhances review by including a test-taking strategy and rationale for correct and incorrect answers.
- Questions are organized to match the Client Needs and Integrated Processes found in the most recent NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Detailed test-taking strategies for each question provide clues for analyzing and selecting the correct answer. Comprehensive rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answer options.
- A 75-question post-test helps you evaluate your progress. All alternate item question types are represented, including multiple response, prioritizing/ordered response, fill-in-the-blank, illustration/hot spot, chart/exhibit questions, graphic option, questions incorporating audio, case studies, and Next-Generation NCLEX-style question types.
DOWNLOAD Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 8th edition PDF | FREE
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD|
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN, Nursing Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada; President and Owner, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Director and Owner, Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Elsevier, Author of NCLEX Review Resources, Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Subject Matter Expert and Consultant and Angela E. Silvestri, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE, Associate Professor & BSN Program Director, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that- we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. eduwaves360.com doesn’t have any material hosted on the server of this page, only links to books that are taken from other sites on the web are published and these links are unrelated to the book server. Moreover eduwaves360.com server does not store any type of book, guide, software, or images. Let us know If you feel that we have violated your copyrights. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. We’re sharing ONLY with educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed Apps /software /Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove the contents, please contact us. immediately.